BJORKLUND (Phil and Mimi) began their international ministry in Rwanda in 1981 and left after that country’s genocide in 1994. They then served at WorldVenture http://www.WorldVenture.com headquarters in Littleton, CO, mentoring and developing young adults, specifically for missions. In 2012, this continued into a WorldVenture overseas program called Journey Corps in Cote d’Ivoire, West Africa.
- more young adults to enter the developmental ministry.
- ways they should be involved in other ministries.
- discernment for them to leave the results or their development ministry in the hands of God.
- adaptation to their culture, language and missionary team dynamic.
- Phil and Mimi to accept that His work becomes evident in His own time.